Welcome to Brigydon!
We invite you to stay at Brigydon Tresaith, our coastal cottage with breath-taking sea views in the village of Tresaith on Cardigan Bay. We're only a one-minute walk to the sandy beach, Ceredigion Coastal Path and the local pub!
👉Please go to the ‘book now’ page for the price for 7 nights, starting on a Friday.
👉 Please click Contact us for weekends or short stays.
Brigydon is a lovely, quirky, comfortable cottage, that suits couples and families alike....and a dog or two!
There are great walks, with the coastal path literally on the doorstep. Tresaith beach is also dog friendly too!
Being so close to the beach, the cottage is a great place to stay during the summer, but it's also an enjoyable and relaxing stay during the autumn and winter months, with the cosy wood-burning fire to curl up in front of, after a good day of exploring the local area.
The two picture windows at the side of the cottage display outstanding views over the beach towards Cardigan Bay. A view you can never get tired of. You can sit and admire it from the settee or the bed, whatever the weather!
There's nothing nicer in an evening than sitting in the lounge, looking out over Cardigan Bay watching the sun go down - bliss!
- Up to 5 guests can be accommodated in 2 bedrooms.
- 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome at no extra cost.
- Free WIFI.
- Bed linen and towels provided - please bring your own beach towels.
- Cot available. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Heating and electricity included (oil central heating).
- First basket of logs provided, more available to purchase locally.
- No smoking
- Good sized driveway for two cars.
- Enclosed patio area with a small grassed area, table and chairs.
- Garden area is fenced, but please ensure children are supervised
- There are approximately five stone steps from the patio area to the front and kitchen doors of the cottage.
- Please feel free to contact us for any further access information.