Coastal cottage with breathtaking sea views in the village of Tresaith on Cardigan Bay. Just a one-minute walk to the sandy beach, Ceredigion Coastal Path, and village pub.
Brigydon Cottage sleeps 5 guests in 2 bedrooms.
It's a quirky place that suits couples or small families .... maybe with a dog or two! There are some great walks in the area, with the coastal path literally on the doorstep. Tresaith beach is also dog friendly (half of beach during summer season).
The cottage is a great place to stay during the summer, being so close to the beach, but also an enjoyable and relaxing base during the autumn and winter months, particularly with its cosy wood-burning fire to curl up in-front of after a good day of exploring the local area.
There's nothing nicer in an evening than sitting in the lounge, looking out over Cardigan Bay as the sun goes down. Bliss!
- Enclosed patio area with a small grassed area, table and chairs.
- Garden area is fenced, but please ensure children are supervised.
- Please be aware that there are approximately five steps from the patio area to the front and kitchen door of the cottage.
- Driveway parking for 2 cars.
- Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Cot available. Please bring your own cot bedding
- Oil central heating
- Heating and electricity included
- First basket of logs provided, more available to purchase locally
- Free WiFi
- 2 well-behaved dogs welcome at no extra cost
- No smoking
Check if your preferred dates are available here.
Please feel free to Contact us about short breaks, alternate arrival dates or any specific requests. Thanks ⚓️