We invite you to stay at Brigydon Tresaith, our coastal cottage with breath-taking sea views in the village of Tresaith on Cardigan Bay. We're only a one-minute walk to the sandy beach, Ceredigion Coastal Path, and village pub.
****** 4 night break available half term 31/10/22 - 04/11/22 £650, please enquire ***********
- Brig y Don Cottage sleeps 5 guests in 2 bedrooms.
- 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome at no extra cost.
- Free WiFi.
- Bed linen and towels provided - please bring your own beach towels.
- Cot available. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Heating and electricity included (oil central heating).
- First basket of logs provided, more available to purchase locally.
- No smoking.
- Driveway for two cars.
- Enclosed patio area with a small grassed area, table and chairs.
- Garden area is fenced, but please ensure children are supervised.
- Please be aware that there are approximately five steps from the patio area to the front and kitchen door of the cottage.
It's a quirky place that suits couples and families. maybe with a dog or two! There are great walks in the area, with the coastal path literally on the doorstep. Tresaith beach is also dog friendly too.
Being so close to the beach, the cottage is a great place to stay during the summer, but it's also an enjoyable and relaxing stay during the autumn and winter months, with the cosy wood-burning fire to curl up in front of after a good day of exploring the local area.
There's nothing nicer in an evening than sitting in the lounge, looking out over Cardigan Bay as the sun goes down - bliss!
👉 Check if your preferred dates are available here.
👉 Contact us about short breaks, alternate arrival dates or any specific requests.