Brigydon Cottage sleeps 5 people (3 adults) in 2 bedrooms. Its a quirky property with 2 staircases.
The hallway is part tiled, with hooks to hang coats and to leave footwear. Area to hang dogs leads. The property has laminate flooring in most rooms.
- Living room 1: 3-seater sofa, 2 armchairs, TV with Sky basic entertainment package, window seat with panoramic sea views, bookshelf with a selection of books and plenty of natural light.
- Living room 2: 2-seater sofa, 2 armchairs, wood burning fire with basket of wood and a unit with books and games for children
- Kitchen: 3 steps lead up into the kitchen from the sitting room. halogen hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dining table and chairs for 5
- Bedroom 1: double bed, sea views from large picture window
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds.
- Bathroom 1: bath with shower over, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail
- Bathroom 2: Corner shower, toilet, hand basin, heated towel rail
- Enclosed patio area with a small grassed area, table and chairs.
- Garden area is fenced, but please ensure children are supervised.
- Please be aware that there are approximately five steps from the patio area to the front and kitchen door of the cottage.
- Driveway parking for 2 cars.
- Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Cot available. Please bring your own cot bedding
- Oil central heating
- Heating and electricity included
- First basket of logs provided, more available to purchase locally
- Free WiFi
- 2 well-behaved dogs welcome at no extra cost
- No smoking
Check if your preferred dates are available here.